Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Homework:
   Science:  Each student must come up with 7 questions on the pages that we've read.
                  They will be using these questions to quiz a buddy tomorrow.
                  I'll be looking through the questions and going through them with the group too.
                  If there are any really good ones, I'll add them to my test.
   Spelling: Test and work due tomorrow
   Reading: Book talk cover (due Fri)

- The book order forms that were sent home the other day are the last ones to go home before Christmas. All orders are due on Thursday of next week (Nov. 15).
- The French test is on Nov. 14.

Help needed!   I would like to teach the class to knit.  I am looking for any adults that are able to come in and work with a group.  For this to be successful, I'll need at least 6 adults to come in at least 3 times.  Once the students have the hang of it I only need 1 or 2 to come in and help after that.  Please email me if you are able to help us out.