Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I apologize for not posting yesterday but somehow I locked myself out!!  I couldn't get it to let me get in to add a post.  Anyway, now all is well.  Phew!

First I would like to say a big congratulations to Cheyanne and Daisy for making it to the Districts in the 1500 m.  Cheyanne placed 8th and Daisy placed 1st.  Way to go, girls!! 

We have four students that will be attending the Districts in other events tomorrow so, good luck to Reesa, Kiara, Daisy and Jayme!

Homework:
   Reading:     Novel Study - chp. 27-32 (Wed)
   Socials:       next assignment - (Thur)
   Math:         Wall Math (Fri)
   Art:             Koi (Fri)

Other:
   Library:       Wednesday
   Heart & Stroke:  all donations and envelopes due in on June 6
   Talent Show:       auditions on June 4 and 5
   Early Dismissal:   June 7 students out at 12:30 (parent-teacher interviews)

We would like to go to Paul Lake for a year end field trip.  I will need some help for this to work. Please watch for the notice.